At Lancaster Medical Center, your medical records are private. On-line
we take great measures to safe-guard the sensitive informations you
We use the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) interface to encrypt
the information you send to us to protect your privacy:
- Your name, address, telephone numbers.
- Your Social Security Number.
- Your Health Insurance Information.
- Any information regarding your health.
Using SSL, you can be assured that any information you submitted cannot
be viewed by anyone else on the world wide web.
When your browser encounter a page that is protected by SSL
encryption technology, you will notice:
- the URL (web address) of the secured page will begin with "https://" instead of "http:"
- Your browswer will indicate a secure connection by a closed lock symbol or an un broken key symbol.